Dont have an account?Sign up
Fixed rental property management is perfect if you want to secure a guaranteed regular monthly income from your property which won't be affected if the property is empty. What's more, you don't need to do a thing. Righton will manage the whole lettings process for you, from advertising your property to collecting rental payments. Find out more below.
This is where we find and place guests in your property, but pay you a fixed monthly rental regardless of whether guests are renting your property on a serviced or standard basis, or whether the property is occupied or not.
Our fixed rental management type is designed for landlords who want to secure a regular monthly income which will not be impacted by void periods or booking volume.
• Advise you on the current rental market, including yield predictions
• Provide advice on décor & how to equip the property for rental
• Advertise your property with ‘to let’ boards and other print media (where relevant)
• Find and install tenants in your property with thorough reference checks (where applicable)
• Ensure your property is health & safety certified and in line with other housing legislation
• Arrange and supervise property maintenance and repairs, including between periods of occupancy
• Carry out end-of-tenancy cleaning – performed by our permanent housekeeping staff – where applicable
• Arrange weekly linen and towel replenishment and weekly freshen-up cleaning (serviced lets only)
• Commit to continual assessment and quarterly visits to produce an in-depth report for you on the property’s condition, including recommendations for improvements to protect your investment
• Meet & greet guests with keys when they move in
• Manage utility provision, maintenance and transfer at the property
• Promote your property online across our websites and appropriate portals
• Handle accompanied viewings so you don’t have to
• Take away the headache of contracts by negotiating with tenants on your behalf
• Organise incoming and outgoing inventories (long-term lets only)
• Manage deposit negotiation and any deposit disputes which arise
• Make regular payments on your behalf such as block management charges and ground rent (where applicable)
• Pay you the rent less fees by BACS on a monthly basis
• Guaranteed rental income every month negating worries about void periods